Sushijie Logistics(Suzhou) Co., LTD
Add：R115-118, region E, No.999 Hufu Road, Gusu District
What are the characteristics of road transportation
1. Flexible, flexible and adaptable: Because road transport networks are generally more than ten times denser than railways and waterway networks, and have a wide distribution area, road transport vehicles can be "ubiquitous, not always". Road transport is also more maneuverable in terms of time. Vehicles can be dispatched and shipped at any time, and the connection time between links is shorter. In particular, road transportation has a strong adaptability to the amount of passengers and freight, and the tonnage of vehicles ranges from small (about 0.25t to 1t) to large (about 200t to 300t). It can be transported independently by a single vehicle or by Several vehicles form a convoy and transport them at the same time, which is of particular importance for emergency rescue, disaster relief work and military transportation.
2. Direct door-to-door transportation can be achieved: due to the small size of the car, it generally does not need to be refitted halfway. In addition to running along the widely distributed road network, it can also leave the road network and go deep into factories, enterprises, and rural fields. , Urban residential houses, etc., that is, passengers and goods can be transported directly from the door of the origin to the door of the destination, to achieve "door to door" direct transportation. This is one of the characteristics that other transportation methods cannot compare with road transportation.
3. In mid- and short-distance transportation, the delivery speed is faster: in mid- and short-distance transportation, because road transportation can realize "door-to-door" direct transportation, passengers and freight can be directly transported to their destinations without reverse transportation or transfer Therefore, compared with other transportation methods, its passengers and cargoes have shorter transit time and faster transportation speed.
4. Less original investment and faster capital turnover: Compared with the iron, water and air transportation methods, road transportation requires simple fixed facilities and generally lower vehicle purchase costs. Therefore, the investment is easy to set up and the investment recovery period is short. According to relevant data, under normal operating conditions, investment in road transport can be turned around 1 to 3 times a year, while railway transport takes 3 to 4 years to turn around once.
5. It is easier to master vehicle driving technology: Compared with the training requirements of train drivers or aircraft drivers, car driving technology is relatively easy to master, and the quality requirements of drivers in all aspects are relatively low.
6. Small transportation volume and high transportation cost: At present, the world's largest automobile is a mining dump truck produced by General Motors of the United States. It is more than 20 meters long, weighs 610t, and has a load of about 350t, but it is still less than trains and ships. Many; because the car has a small load capacity, the driving resistance is 9 to 14 times greater than that of the railway, and the fuel consumed is liquid gasoline or diesel, which is more expensive, so in addition to air transportation, the cost of automobile transportation is the highest.
7. Poor operation continuity: According to relevant statistics, the average distance of the highway is the shortest among various modern transportation methods, and the operation continuity is poor. For example, in 1998, the average distance of highway passenger transportation was 55km, freight transportation was 57km, railway passenger transportation was 395km, and freight transportation was 764km.
8. Low safety and high pollution environment: According to historical records, since the birth of cars, more than 30 million lives have been devoured, especially since the 1990s, the number of people who died in car accidents has increased dramatically. It averages over 500,000 per year. This number exceeds the annual death toll of AIDS, war and tuberculosis patients. The exhaust emitted by cars and the noise caused by them also seriously threaten human health, and are one of the biggest sources of environmental pollution in large cities.